Monday, January 11, 2010

Parking Challenged?

This is just a little rant. There is another Jazzerciser that is really getting on my nerves with her parking. For this we may need a diagram to illustrate the inconsiderate style in which this person parks. I know exactly who she is because I've seen her be one of the first people there, and park in the same inconsiderate manner every time. She's relatively new like I am, and I don't see how she couldn't notice the general parking order. Okay here is my diagram:


# # # # (She is the 8) (Okay this shit isn't working. The bottom 2 # should be over 2 spaces)
# #
8

Now notice how her parking takes up 2 MARKED spaces, and it also blocks the lane behind and messes up the parking situation there. I don't want to be the one to say something to her, and be "that bitch." It should be obvious that her parking sense is a little "off." But no, she's noticed other people pull in after her, and yet she doesn't try to correct it or correct it the next day! RUDE! It makes me think that I won't like her as a person either. Is that weird? I find myself thinking "if she's that inconsiderate about parking imagine how she would be about everything else?" I find myself glaring at her car as I pull in, and I don't know why this bothers me so much. Maybe I've just found a new pet peeve?



4 comments:

Amanda said...

I think it is a Moses Lake thing. It seems so many people think they are entitled to have two spots. It BAFFLES ME!

Anna said...

I'm just not very confrontational. I prefer to bitch behind people's backs. LOL

The Greenfields said...

UGH That really bug me too! Especially in an already crowded parking lot.

Grandma said...

It is not that it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.... it is that we HAVE them!!!